Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 7:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can you make a community object for residental with SimPE?
Hi there!
I downloaded an object earlier and finally found it under hobbies on a community lot, but it doesn't show up in residential buy mode. Just when i go to community lots.

Is there a way i can open the file in SimPE to make it show up on residental too?

It's ah...ahem, adult toy maker object
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 8:29 PM
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 8:39 PM Last edited by maxon : 12th Mar 2016 at 8:49 PM.
The changes you make are in the object data (OBJD) resource. If you want to make things available on Community lots you need to edit the Raw Data tab (the community sort line which you change to 80 in Hex). For things on residential lots, you just edit the catalogue tabs in OBJD. This is not for EAxis objects though - doing that is a whole other thing.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 12:12 AM
Hm, I will definitely create a second backup before tackling this :P