Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:42 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Make more dormies
Hello and sorry if this already posted elsewhere. I have created an awesome dorm in Sims 2 university and everything works but I have 24 myne doors which also work fine but only 12 NPCs have moved in plus my own sim. Is there a limit to how many college students will live in the dorms ? I just want to know if there is a cheat. Im not interested in hacks or downloads. Thanks !
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 6:57 AM
It might have something to do with how many sims your game thinks your computer can handle being on one lot at the same time. Normally, the game does spawn one dormie for each door, so I'm not sure what else it could be.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 7:04 AM
If the game did spawn all of those you might find your lot going to a crawl. Try more smaller dorms with your playables at various ones and you will probably get more dormies.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 3:01 PM
Also, if you have nodormierespawn in, and the game reaches the end of your existing dormies, it won't make more. Check your downloads folder - even if you don't remember putting it in, it's astonishing sometimes what you've done or forgotten (or the computer fairies did without telling you). If you have it, you can either take it out, or make yourself more dormies. But if you don't have it, check your system specs and let us know what you have. There may be tricks you can use to improve performance.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 2:37 AM
Thanks everyone. I figured it might lag because it is the largest lot available. I was hoping for alot of sims on the lot for a more realistic and drama filled college campus lol I'll look in the folders also. Plus I have several other dorms with Sims so maybe there are no more dormies left? I thought they made new ones but alot of them actually have the same people