Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:16 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Urgent Please Reply Fast
I accidentally added a headmaster to my household is it safe to save the household ?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:29 AM
I already removed from the household btw
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:44 AM
I think it should be okay now that you removed him.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:52 AM
TYSM you guys
I was scared because he's a NPC lol
I didn't remember seeing him on the list of safe NPCs to add to the game
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 1:45 PM
Most NPCs are designed to become playable.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 3:57 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 28th Jan 2018 at 4:08 PM.
If the NPC after saying hello has a limited pie menu of social actions, or if you have to make them selectable to even be able to interact with them, chances are they're the "bad" kind of NPC. Basically, if they only have special menu options, or if you can't interact with them at all, you shouldn't try to do anything with them. A few examples are Crumplebotton, Grim, taxi/bus/carpool drivers, or similar.

Guide here:
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_gui...e_to_play_as%3F