Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 8:37 PM
Glitch: Cannot remove Haunted Residential lot?
When I was going through the NRAAS options I found something that let me reset all objects in the world. It said that 27,576 objects were reset, but there were 13 errors on 1 Residential lot and 13 on another. Specifically on lots which are perma-haunted; I probably saved during a Ghost-Hunter mission or something, because there's no way to get rid of the spookiness. I think it was a broken quest, like a ghost had inhabited a roof ornament or something.
*The error objects were all Lamps, but the perma-haunted object is a swing-set.

So I went into a brand-new hood, saved those 2 houses to the bin, went back to my neighbourhood, and tried to evict the families in Edit Town. I watched the blue loading wheel for about an hour before I realized it wasn't happening. It won't let me delete the house, it won't let met evict the family. Is there a way to erase the haunted lot?

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 6:17 PM
I don't suppose it helps any if you use Move Objects and delete the haunted swingset?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook