Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:31 AM
Default A Specific Set of Facial Sliders
This set that I'm looking for has sliders I haven't seen anywhere else: Corners of the mouth can move back and forward, changing the crease beside the nose; Increase or decrease the fullness of top and bottom lips individually; Lips can move back and forward together; Bottom edge of nose can be tilted forward or backward, making more of a piggy or witchy effect, if that makes sense; Face shape can be shrunken inward or expanded outward without changing the shape of the head; Right and left corners of the mouth can be moved up or down individually . . . those are the ones I can remember. (Some of these are hard to describe, so I apologize for that!)

To save y'all some time and typing, I'll tell you I've already got Nopke's 20 sliders from MTS (which is actually 24), and also most of the ones from that site called Sims 2 Sliders, which is where I thought I'd be able to find them for sure, but they weren't there! Dang! It's really the one that moves the outer corners of the mouth back, into the cheeks, that I'm interested in, because that really can make a difference to the look of a sim.

In fact , if you want to see which ones I"m talking about, go to Sims 2 Sliders, look at the creators, and go to the last guy, uranium-z. He has two posts on there. If you scroll down to the second one, he has a big red circle around his new creation, which he calls the under-lip slider, as pictured on his BodyShop screen. BUT look at the two immediately to the left of his circled one: Those are two of the ones I'm looking for!!! I was so happy I almost piddled my drawers when I saw it, until I realized it wasn't part of his download. (So uranium-z HAS them, but I don't know if he's the one who created them or not.)

I dunno, I hope that's enough clues for you guys. All help will be appreciated!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:23 AM
Okay here's a link to the uranium-z: http://sims-2-sliders.tumblr.com/tagged/uranium-z Sorry, I should have done this in the previous post.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:34 PM
If I'm looking at the pictures you linked to correctly, you're referring to the two next to one the circled red in this, right? Both of those sliders are in BodyShop by default, so you should have them!

They're called "Mouth Corner Fwd-Back" and "Mouth In-Out"... But they only show up in BodyShop (and not CAS), unless you use a 'BodyShop sliders for CAS mod' (which are everywhere if you Google, not sure which one I use!)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 2:25 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 3:34 AM
Sorry for the delayed reply. Work reared its ugly head (hate it when that happens.) You guys saved me! I'd never have found them because I was looking for CC; I had no idea they were part of Bodyshop. (I never use Bodyshop.) Thankyou both so much, @MadMagFreak and @RoxEllen1965.
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Dec 2021 at 6:39 AM
Why those bodyshop ones weren't included in CAS from the start is baffling to me... they really do make a big difference: forehead width, the cheekbone ones, and eye squint. simnopke [sp?] has the "eye squint", but it's really "eye-crossedness" in my book. Another slider which would be useful is just plain head size... some people have gargantuan craniums, and it'd be useful to have one slider that would just enlarge the whole shebang at once. That way, you could also make the Peanuts characters if you wanted to!

Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
This is the one that I use:

http://simmanipulator.forumotion.co...rs-added-to-cas