Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2015 at 11:27 PM
Are these possible to make for the Sims 2 and How do I make them? (Teenage Male and Female clothing meshes)
So this may seem weird, but I want to make these for the Sims 2. I need them for a horror movie machinima I'm making for YouTube. I've been posting this on the request section on SimsCave, TSR, digital perversion, and insiminator but no one really wanted to help make this at all.

First, I wanted to make this clothing mesh for teenage female sims. I wanted it to be a body mesh but with no clothes on but without a left arm like in this pic, everything that's tinted red is what I want removed:

I never made clothing meshes before, but is it even possible to do that in the sims 2?

And also for the teenage male body mesh I wanted, I basically just wanted an invisible body where I only wanted the head to be visible, but I feel like something like that already exist but I couldn't find it anywhere, but does anyone have any idea how I could create it myself?

Does anyone know how I could make these myself? or anywhere else I could request to have these made? or any creators who might be open to making this? (I'll make sure to list their names in the end credits)
Please help! <3
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:42 AM
Thread moved.

You may be thinking of these?

They are adult only though.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2015 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Thread moved.

You may be thinking of these?

They are adult only though.

yeah, that what I was thinking of but I needed them for teen males. do u know if something like that for teen males exist anywhere?
and for the female mesh I just wanted a missing left arm (above the for-arm).
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th May 2015 at 6:29 PM
Yes, it's totally possible to have a missing arm on a Sim. It will be an "outfit", though (so if you want your one-armed Sim to have different outfits, you'll have to make each one separately).

If you want a naked one-armed teenage Sim, you just need to clone a naked body (you'll need to find the naked mesh and texture in the game files using SimPE) and take one arm off the mesh. You'll also need to set the "outfit" as Everyday so your Sim will wear it while going about her daily tasks (and not just in the shower).

If you've never made clothing meshes before, I suggest working through the beginner tutorials on this site. Meshing is tricky, but once you get the hang of it, it shouldn't be too difficult to do what you want to do. (You'll probably also understand what I mean better once you've given meshing a try).