Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 11:56 PM
WCIF a site to download stuff from the site coolsims.net?
Hi..I really want to download some hairs from http://coolsims.net , but the site doesnt open or its really slow...and i cant really download anything from there...I was wondering if I could download somewhere else? If anyone knew any site? Thanks for answering... :D

I would like to download especially the hair 32... but the others are so greeat too....:P... thank you for your help
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 1:03 AM
I think CoolSims recently moved to the WNF servers and those have been very slow for days now. I was able to download from there a couple of days ago so I'm surprised to see that there are no links on the front page to allow entry to the site. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Try InSimenator. That's a link to threads started by Anto, which should contain mainly his hair uploads. Although many of the hair download links simply lead back to the CoolSims site, some of them actually have the hair file in the thread, such as hair 14.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:28 AM
thanks for the site....but still wanted more hairs...xD..
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:57 AM
Sorry Unfortunately Anto only uploads to his site so there isn't anywhere else that I know of to get his hair until the site's issues are resolved.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!