Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Simple fingerless gloves

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,364 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 98,925 Views
Uploaded: 27th Nov 2010 at 6:37 PM
Updated: 10th Jul 2011 at 10:43 AM by Astraea Nevermore
I always wondered why Maxis gave us normal gloves, long gloves, leather/biker fingerless gloves... but not some simple fingerless gloves. So, here we go: this time I bring you some fingerless gloves for your sims =)

Not terribly fancy, just perfect for every occasion
For your more "alternative" sims, you can even decide to just give them only one glove: in the package, infact, you will get a basic design with the two normal fingerless gloves, plus two more recolours, one with the right glove only and one with the left glove only (see additional pictures below to have an idea on how they look in game).
This is how the CAS thumbnails will look:

The first thumbnail shows the "two gloves", the second one (the apparently bare hand) is the "right only" glove and the last one is the "left only" glove. Default colours are black (two gloves), red (right glove) and blue (left glove), but you can obviously recolour and re-pattern them as you like =)
The gloves are for both males and females, from teen to elder. They will appear under Everyday, Formal and Athletic categories.

Happy simming :D

Additional Credits:
-Francine (female model) by me... not available (yet)
-Alice Cooper sim by me
-Phil (teen model) by me
-Hair on Francine by Skeletal Screams
-Alice Cooper shirt by me
-Harley Davidson shirt by me
-Spiked bracelets by Aikea Guinea
-CTU