Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 2:14 AM
Default Help - Violin skill not in game
I have the Fit as a Fiddle violin installed and all of a sudden the skill has disappeared from my game. The object is still there, but the Sim plays and plays and never skills up. I also can't select it using the traits option in the NRAAS Master Controller Advanced menu--it just isn't there. I tried replacing my ccmerged package with the one from NonaSims, but it didn't fix the problem. I can't reinstall because every time I try to load the installed objects in the launcher the program crashes. This problem seemed to start when I installed the custom instruments mod, but I've since deleted it and it's still occurring. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 4:40 AM Last edited by igazor : 29th Oct 2018 at 5:27 AM.
If you haven't already tried this, place a second copy of Nona's ccmerged file in your Mods\Overrides folder.

If that doesn't do it, you may have to spawn a new TS3 game folder and rebuild it from scratch to get things working again.