Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simblreen - Huge Spider web + Spider

by Bakie Posted 28th Oct 2017 at 8:55 PM - Updated 8th Apr 2021 at 10:52 AM by Bakie

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 11:35 PM
OMG! Very cool

hey, that bat cave have a small version?? the cave is very big for my lot, and a need just bat effects, i have dracula mansion and my idea is put bats comeon from some windows
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 12:55 AM
Aha! So this is what you were working on. It's so spooky and creepy crawly LOL! Perfect for Simblreen.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 10:11 AM
Thank you Bakie !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cah3ms
OMG! Very cool
hey, that bat cave have a small version?? the cave is very big for my lot, and a need just bat effects, i have dracula mansion and my idea is put bats comeon from some windows

For now this is the only version. I was also thinking about adding this effect to a smaller window version. But it's not something I will make in a very short time unfortunately.
Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
Thank you Bakie !

You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Aha! So this is what you were working on. It's so spooky and creepy crawly LOL! Perfect for Simblreen.

Yesss! Happy to see you like it!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 11:53 AM
i have every one of your animated mods. They add SO much to the static environment. My spooky vampire house just seemed like a movie set or something until i discovered you had made these. I can't thank you enough for doing this <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Myrrah
i have every one of your animated mods. They add SO much to the static environment. My spooky vampire house just seemed like a movie set or something until i discovered you had made these. I can't thank you enough for doing this <3

Thank you very much for your kind words myrrah! It's good to hear that my mods make your game come more alive sort of.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd May 2018 at 3:31 AM
IDK how I've missed your mods, but I'm glad I found them as they're great! I've downloaded a bunch already. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd May 2018 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oh__pls
IDK how I've missed your mods, but I'm glad I found them as they're great! I've downloaded a bunch already. Thank you!

Thanks you for the kind words! I'm glad you like them. Hope my future mods will do too!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 5:28 AM
This is perfect to put in a Forest type of land too. Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 4:56 PM
I love your mods! They're very useful and I do use most of them. However, this is the only one that's giving me a problem: The spider that spawns hangs mid-air behind the web and it is just a normal-sized spider. The same happens for both swatches. Yes, I have Vampires installed. It would be great if you could confirm that this mod is still working as intended. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
This is perfect to put in a Forest type of land too. Thank you!
You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by DragonCT
I love your mods! They're very useful and I do use most of them. However, this is the only one that's giving me a problem: The spider that spawns hangs mid-air behind the web and it is just a normal-sized spider. The same happens for both swatches. Yes, I have Vampires installed. It would be great if you could confirm that this mod is still working as intended. Thank you!
Sadly I can confirm this mod doesn't work as intended. Like you're mentioning, my spider also hangs mid-air on default size. I don't think that there's something I can do about it right now, as it seems to be a problem with changing the scaling from such an vfx that doesn't work anymore. I will give an update about this on the description page and see if I can fix this somewhere in the future. Thanks for mentioning!

Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 5:22 PM
Please don't worry about it! I know that the visual effects resource files for the game were rearranged with Discover University, and that it is currently not really possible anymore to modify in-game VFX. I haven't tested it yet, but I would think that your altered Placeable Chicken Recolor also doesn't work anymore. But like I said, don't worry about it. All your other mods still work perfectly fine. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th May 2021 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonCT
Please don't worry about it! I know that the visual effects resource files for the game were rearranged with Discover University, and that it is currently not really possible anymore to modify in-game VFX. I haven't tested it yet, but I would think that your altered Placeable Chicken Recolor also doesn't work anymore. But like I said, don't worry about it. All your other mods still work perfectly fine. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Oh, I didn't know about that one. Though it might makes sense as recently I tried to make another recolor for the chciekens and couldn't get that one to work either.