Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 256 (Who?), Viewed: 44028 times.
Page 11 of 11
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 5:19 AM

Stephen and Wanda Tinker's son, Tom Tinker.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Field Researcher
#252 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:06 PM
Few more descendants!

Gunther Goth Jr. (Alexander + Lucy)

Davis Dreamer Jr.(Dirk + Assunta, a Sim I made)

Skip Pleasant (Lilith + Dustin)
Test Subject
#253 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Drew~
[CENTER]
Gunther Goth Jr. (Alexander + Lucy)

YES! I also had Alexander marry Lucy :D
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 1:56 AM

Amaya

Diego

Santiago

Amaya and Diego are twins who share the same mother and father. Santiago is their older half brother, who shares the same mother, but not the same father. Can you guess which premade sims are their parents?

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Field Researcher
#255 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 8:19 AM
Matthew and Jessica Picaso had 3 children. Their first child was Matthew Picaso Jr.

Matthew Jr. married this Bluewater townie. Their firstborn Matthew Picaso III is on the left.

His wife Zoey is the daughter of Gilbert Jacquet and this downtownie.

Their daughters are Carly and Elsie. Genuine 4th generation Maxis genes.

Lab Assistant
#256 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 11:01 PM
Meet Hector and Helena Goth (also starring Gavin Newson's right hand), Mortimer & Dina's offspring and my very favourite twins. I don't know quite where they got it from, but both have oodles of personality: 10 nice points apiece, 10 outgoing for him and 10 active for her, and both are also high on playful. It makes them lots of fun, as well as being absolute sweethearts and probably the most harmonious twin-pair I've ever had: they spend a lot of time enjoying themselves together!

Following in Dad's footsteps, both maxed out their logic skills at a young age, and all that chess has left them with a great love of games - hence the Goth family's latest acquisition, a spiffy new mahjong table.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#257 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 5:34 PM
Noah and Jebadiah Gavigan
Parents are Isiah Gavigan and Adeline (Faith Goodie's clone I aged down). Noah looks like Dad, Jeb looks like Mum.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 11 of 11