Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 406 (Who?), Viewed: 16469 times.
Page 17 of 17
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#401 Old Yesterday at 2:38 PM
Oh so sorry, I must have forgotten. Take care and get better fast.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#402 Old Yesterday at 2:57 PM
Round Three Entry: 1 Tesla Court - Smith

Quote:
The Smith Family
A family of four who look like they want the perfect suburban life. They consist of elder alien Pollination Tech#9 Smith, his adult wife Jenny, teenage son Johnny and child age daughter Jill.
Requirements: Each child must have their own room the parents an en-suite bathroom.
Bios:
The only thing PT9 loves more than his lawn is his family. When he is not spending time with his children, he enjoys clipping coupons and staring up at the sky.
Jenny loves having a career, but she wishes she could spend more time with her family, and maybe make some new friends. She really likes green.
Johnny dreams of being the hero that rides in on a white horse, or at least a cool sports car.
When Jill closes her eyes, she sees dolphins. She has her heart set on becoming a deep sea welder someday.

This lot was a whole lot of fun. I decided to go for something really different from my usual play style and have some fun with this unique family. I thought of the lot as being an oasis in the desert, with water and a variety of plants. Because of the oasis inspiration, I didn't want the lawn to be too uniform. I played around with a swimmable pond for far too long but couldn't get it right, so I went with an easier pool

I also changed out my desert terrain default between rounds, so it looks a little different from my previous entries.

On to the more detailed tour...
Mad Poster
#403 Old Yesterday at 3:37 PM
A lovely lot, @randomlyyellstuff

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Lab Assistant
#404 Old Yesterday at 5:08 PM
Don't worry about it
I'm getting ready to take the last of my medications now, if I'm lucky I'll be home tonight!

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Needs Coffee
Original Poster
#405 Old Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Oh I hope so! being in the hospital for days is the pits- I know, BTDT.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#406 Old Today at 2:37 AM
Almost finished, too bad IRL decided to hit at wrong time, having very long work days. as Jo posted that 2 days left at my time 0715 (militarytime.. remember I do the General's home, and here it is 0436 atm) so still a little over a day, I might just manage it if can open the game right after work <3

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Past the point of no return,
No going back now,
Our passionplay is now begun.
Past thought of right or wrong, final question, how long have we wait before we're one?
~Andrew Loyd Webber (Phantom Of The Opera)
Needs Coffee
Original Poster
#407 Old Today at 3:07 AM
If a lot of people tell me they are running late I will extend the round but I haven't heard from most of the calls I placed above, so at the moment there is a bit over 1 day left. After that, there will be .5 deduction per day late.

~Call me Jo~
Page 17 of 17