Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 455 (Who?), Viewed: 11882 times.
Page 19 of 19
Theorist
#451 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 11:10 PM Last edited by HarVee : 19th Sep 2018 at 11:22 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Lately, I have been seeing strange visions. No, they weren't of love or dried sugar dusted fruit. I have a sneaking suspicion something hides in the forest and it hides in various spots around town. The town I live in is barely 100 years old as a town, but the tavern across the river has been part of New Jersey since the Pre-Revolution Colonial era.

That may be where my soul wandered off to. I had put up flyers but no one seems to know anything. He goes by the name Jesse and doesn't bite. If you find him, tell him to come home.

When there is a space to keep, beyond limited joy
The sky is wide and deep, and nothing left to employ
When there is love to share, you have to handle with care
Just take one half each, and there is Dub on the beach
Top Secret Researcher
#452 Old Yesterday at 12:23 AM
@Bigsimsfan12 Hmm seems you don't have a lot of things there. Do you have internet? What about telephones? Dr Pepper maybe? Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
That may be where my soul wandered off to. I had put up flyers but no one seems to know anything. He goes by the name Jesse and doesn't bite. If you find him, tell him to come home.
I used to have a friend named Jesse, also an uncle and my grandfather. Unfortunately my grandfather is dead and I no longer talk to that friend or my uncle so I'm not sure they're the same ones you're looking for.
Alchemist
#453 Old Yesterday at 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haywud
@Bigsimsfan12 Hmm seems you don't have a lot of things there. Do you have internet? What about telephones? Dr Pepper maybe? Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

What is an internet? Who is Dr Pepper?

On a different note, I finished my dissertation yesterday so I now feel.... bored. There's no impending doom feeling or need to procrastinate that I actually don't really want to do anything Life is going to be weird from now on.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#454 Old Yesterday at 9:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
What is an internet? Who is Dr Pepper?

On a different note, I finished my dissertation yesterday so I now feel.... bored. There's no impending doom feeling or need to procrastinate that I actually don't really want to do anything Life is going to be weird from now on.
Hey what happened to the @ thing? Anyway, an internet is a special tool used by fisherman to catch fish and Dr Pepper is the name of a scientist that specializes in peppers of all kinds... true story! Life is already weird as it is, I'm not sure it can get much weirder.
Alchemist
#455 Old Yesterday at 9:36 PM
@haywud WEIRD. Also my tablet has broken and won't charge. Grr. Skype call tomorrow maybe? (this question is to the public too )

I'm feeling nervous. Just submitted my dissertation after having it linger around for 4 days.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#456 Old Today at 10:27 AM
@Bigsimsfan12 Well I'm sure I can find time in my super busy day to do a call, I might have to put sitting on my ass and playing games on hold though. Haha maybe we could get a MTS group chat going or something... on second thought, I struggle enough 1 on 1 lol!

You're going to do well, I know you will. I know you will anyway, though let me know the results. Good luck!
Page 19 of 19