Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:41 PM
Object cant be placed on top of things - help?
Hey people!
I just cloned the doll from the kids´ dollhouse and edit to make some sort of porcelain doll (it was my first object be nice..)
I was able to edit the mesh through TSR workshop and the texture through Texture Tweaker and it shows up in game perfectly fine-
Except that it cant be placed anywhere.
It just stands there and moves around if i pick it up with the hand tool, but I want to be able to put it on top of things and I just cant! I returned to TSR workshop and marked some of the slot placement flags (so far I´ve tried almost everyone of them) - nothing - So it can only be a mesh error thing, like maybe bones assigment?
please
Screenshots

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 7:44 PM
Hi,

Can you post the TSR wrk file and I'll take a look and see if I can figure out why it won't place in game. Will it place on a surface if you use the moveobjects cheat? Or not at all?

Cheers