Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 9:12 PM
Default medieval mods folder
so I'm confused here, first...had pc problems so had to reinstall and now i have origin where some say to put your mods folder others say c/program files/ea....while i now here the documents folder? which i doubt that last one....which one is correct because none of for mentioned are workin for me, oh yea....I have win7 home prem.....and I downloaded tsm from ea website .
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 9:16 PM
C:\Program Files (86)\Electronic Arts\Sims Medievil\ Make your folder here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 8:34 AM
that is where they currently are , could it be the johnas sliders disableing ? no mosaic works but buydebug doesn't seem to as the sliders .
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 5:05 PM
Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin\Mods\Packages\ << mods go here
Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin\ << d3dx9_31.dll and altered Resource.cfg go here

Probably wanna make sure you're patched up to 2.0 as most mods have been updated for it as well
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zirrush
Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin\Mods\Packages\ << mods go here
Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\Game\Bin\ << d3dx9_31.dll and altered Resource.cfg go here

Probably wanna make sure you're patched up to 2.0 as most mods have been updated for it as well

None of my files are that deep in the directory. I just followed the modding for beginners instructions of putting the folders/files just inside TSM folder.

I guess it doesn't matter as long as the resource file is somewhere and steers correctly to the mods.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 5:25 AM
I'll give another try, I tryed putting in the orion file and also user doc. as some one else stated . everything worked before coputer crash and had to reload and patch so it's beyond me..anyway....thanks for all the help