Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 8:40 AM
Default What is your birthday day?
Hi, all
What is your birthday day?

Find friends who are on the same birthday as you

My birthday day is July 12!!!

PIC | @PINCLIPART

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 4:23 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 13th Feb 2019 at 4:52 PM.
I used to be a single twin - and now it turns out I'm a bull in disguse. But the stars don't matter - except they are matter, and they do matter, particularly when they go boom, which is when they matter the most.
Maybe I'm actually a dragon. Then again, I'm not Asian, so who knows?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 4:38 PM
Late May so I'm a gemini!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 4:40 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 13th Feb 2019 at 5:51 PM.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 9:29 PM
Trust me, they do. I worked at an emergency room and we tracked the new and full moons.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 9:55 PM
May 22;i'm a lonely Gemini.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 5:59 AM
My birthday DAY is Thursday

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Trust me, they do. I worked at an emergency room and we tracked the new and full moons.

Much as I want to believe the moon does not do anything to people, I ALSO have worked in places where I have seen the surge in crazy behavior, accidents, etc.

Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 6:16 AM
Today! (February 14th)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 1:41 PM
Happy birthday, @cinnamonbun !
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#11 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 2:00 PM
Can confirm the full moon theory as being true. I worked in a dementia unit. Trust me when I say that you did not need to see the moon to know that it was full. The full moon affects animals too.

Oh yeah, April 8th so I'm an Airies. And it shows, lol.

P.S. Happy Birthday cinnamonbun!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234

Oh! I forgot we shared a birthday. Hey twin!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#13 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 4:11 PM
i'm a lonely Gemini.

Me too, I'm both a Gemini and lonely. Not sure the exact day and month I was born matters though.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 4:42 PM
Astronomy is a true liberal art and not a useful art, but astrology paid their bills.
When I was in grad school the department chairman interviewed me for my teaching assistantship. I expected either the mechanics, thermo or electrodynamics class - and either physics track or general ed track. I asked for E&M physics track because I had already done general ed mechanics at another school. The chairman brought up astronomy. I explained I didn't know squat about astronomy. He assigned me to the general ed astronomy class. "It's the department of physics and astronomy", he said, "so you need to learn some Astronomy".
It was like adding another class to my schedule. I had to study a couple of weeks head of the class and then present it.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 6:00 PM
OK fine Aug 29; but I am NOT a Virgo; due to presession I am a Leo. So even if Astrology was "real", everyone's chart is now different from what the old charts say (because of movement of Earth and stars).

Mad Poster
#16 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 7:58 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 14th Feb 2019 at 8:28 PM.
Emmett Brown; Astronomy and Astrology are both quite old, and probably had some influence on each other by those who studied them. In older times they may have been considered more or less equal, but nowadays Astronomy is considered a proper natural science, while Astrology has been downgraded to a pseudoscience with no real value.

Astronomy is useful in many ways, teaching us about how the universe is built up. Astrology is pretty much useless now - but it has probably made it easier to learn navigation because of the constellations and stories behind them. If you know where to find the big dipper, it's easier to find the North star, for instance.

Most people don't have the actual zodiac signs they thought they had, some may even have an entirely new zodiac sign (there are now 13), if you go by the actual movements of the planets and stars rather than the original interpretation. Horoscopes are basically wishy-washy stories that could mean anything. If you read the same horoscope text to a bunch of people with different zodiac signs, they'll all find something in it that match their personality or how their week/month/year has been. It's entertainment at best.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 2:17 AM
June 15, Gemini haha.
Scholar
#18 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by purplestuddedcoffin
June 15, Gemini haha.

I mentioned that I wasn't going to specifically say my day, but damn yours is 2 days after mine.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
People have told me that I'm crazy for saying people act weird when it is a full moon. Either I pay too close attention or my 'accusers' that don't pay enough attention.

Yeah, we used to laugh at all those studies that "prove" ER's don't fill up on full or new moons. You really can't judge by the numbers. While it was usually a free for all on new and full moons with people lining up outside the front doors (not kidding), we might have the occasional night where there weren't quite as many people, but they were all crazy. In other words, it's not just quantity, it's also quality.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Alchemist
#20 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 3:06 PM
June 26. That's just Cancer.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#21 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 5:26 PM
I'm Aquarius

Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Can confirm the full moon theory as being true. I worked in a dementia unit. Trust me when I say that you did not need to see the moon to know that it was full. The full moon affects animals too.

Oh yeah, April 8th so I'm an Airies. And it shows, lol.

P.S. Happy Birthday cinnamonbun!

Thank you
Mad Poster
#23 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 9:42 AM
December 19th, Sagittarius

hb @cinnamonbun

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Instructor
#24 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 1:15 PM

hey that's my birthday too, so i'm a gemini too
Mad Poster
#25 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 10:28 AM
October 23, cusp between Libra and Scorpio, usually denote myself as Libra to be more like the "breed standard" label Libras are labeled. (I'm pretty sure my artsy-fartsy quality is standard Libra.)

Not only that, my birthday is close to Halloween, so I usually get Halloween Birthday cards in the mail.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Page 1 of 2