Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 4:36 PM
Default Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles after owning game & Problems with Windows 8
I'm wondering what would be the best way to obtain Pirates and Nobles since I already own the base game and Origin only has the option to buy both at once.

I know Amazon has a few different options such as the PC Download or PC Instant Access to get it on Origin, so I'm not sure if I need to select the Origin option because my game is already on Origin, or if that would even work because Pirates and Nobles isn't offered by itself normally on Origin.

Another thing I wanted to know before I bought the pack is if it creates problems with Windows 8. The base game patched works fine for me on Windows 8 so I'm not sure if it is Pirates and Nobles causing the issue or what.

Thank you to all in advance for the help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 3:31 AM
Ebay? I got some of my Sims 2 stuff from there. Just make sure the seller has high feedback and that the code to activate it is included.

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

LJ Tumblr
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:48 AM
I got my Pirates and Nobles used from Amazon. I just chose one that had a good price and a high rating from seller feedback. It works fine.
The great thing about Amazon is that if you're unhappy with what you bought, there are working options for resolving the issue.