Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 330 (Who?), Viewed: 20717 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 14 of 14
Top Secret Researcher
#326 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 4:52 AM Last edited by attuned : 7th Sep 2018 at 5:51 AM.
After I finalize Johnny's and orose's pictures, my screenshots are complete.
I have to add the descriptions, which I forgot to get.

@SimmyRN - let me know if I can help.
We have pictures for 3 residential: Beech, Sister, Hamster. We need one of yours and one of Daisylee's.
We have 5 commercial: pool, stable, library, pet shop, pepie park, and soon the 6th one- garden, so commercial lots are done, unless you want to add one of yours.

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Instructor
#327 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 9:09 PM
@attuned I like the first, sixth, and last one. My preference is definitely the autumn shots. Sorry to get back to you so late, its been very hectic here.
Top Secret Researcher
DELETED POST
6th Sep 2018 at 6:16 AM
This message has been deleted by attuned.
Top Secret Researcher
#328 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 6:40 AM
All featured lots have posts ready in "flight" thread.
I have a few additions to the description to do.
Anything else?

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Scholar
#329 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 8:24 PM
Posting here to not clutter the upload thread more than necessary.

SimmyRN, the Petlandia Village in Game picture in your post #8 is from EIG, you can see the spawners. Maybe replace it with a picture in game?

The good news: I redid my posts for the upload under the M4B group account so that the thread is easier to tidy up. The bad news: Sadly I deleted the post with the general pictures as well. I guess I was too tired... I add the pictures I still found on my harddrive to this post, it seems only a small part of them though. Did you by chance already download your favourite ones? Not sure if a mod can restore that post... I'm very sorry.

Also thank you for fixing the hospital lot!
Scholar
#330 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 2:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Posting here to not clutter the upload thread more than necessary.

SimmyRN, the Petlandia Village in Game picture in your post #8 is from EIG, you can see the spawners. Maybe replace it with a picture in game?

The good news: I redid my posts for the upload under the M4B group account so that the thread is easier to tidy up. The bad news: Sadly I deleted the post with the general pictures as well. I guess I was too tired... I add the pictures I still found on my harddrive to this post, it seems only a small part of them though. Did you by chance already download your favourite ones? Not sure if a mod can restore that post... I'm very sorry.

Also thank you for fixing the hospital lot!

Thanks for catching that, Norn! I used the wrong picture in the thread. I'll change it. Unfortunately, I didn't download any of the general pictures you posted. Are some of them still in the other thread? If not, there are still plenty of pretty ones to use. I don't know if a mod can restore a deleted post or not. Is there someone we can ask?
Scholar
#331 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 6:54 AM
All pictures I could find are attached to my post #329. They are not in the other thread either, I think I checked every page. Not sure who to ask, sorry. Maybe Jo? She is a member of this group.

Page 14 of 14