Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 7:50 AM
Replies: 3957 (Who?), Viewed: 147208 times.
Page 159 of 159
Scholar
#3951 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:23 PM
sometimes i hate myself;i've got a new crush on a guy but he's going out with someone else...and i can't possibly ask him out t'll be humiliating so i guess i'll somehow have to deal with this.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Top Secret Researcher
#3952 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:14 AM
@Emerald1234 I know how you must feel, it really sucks when you like someone that is with another person. Just try not to think about them, find something or maybe even someone else to think about.

And now for my rant. So just move along folks, nothing to see here.

So I've been playing this old online game with a girl I met back in February. She told me about it and it sounded fun since it's kind of an old school turn based RPG, though it has online functions so I wanted to try playing it with her. Yesterday she sent me a program that makes getting around the game world much easier, but I had a lot of problems with that. First I was missing some dll file, then once I put that in place and registered it I got another error about another missing file I had to download and register to Windows but I got it working eventually. Today she sent me another program that is supposed to help with playing, but it gave me problems too. I tried it and it seemed to work, but it didn't actually work. That girl must have all the patience in the world, because she must have spent at least an hour trying to help me figure out the problem. Nothing seemed to work though. I even uninstalled that game then installed it to a flash drive just to test, that didn't solve it so I removed it from the drive. Then I tried to reinstall to the normal location, that didn't work either. Then I don't know what made me think of it, but I decided to add it to the exceptions list for DEP and then it worked. Stupid Windows, apparently it's security measures want to protect against everything including letting things function properly. It took so long to get it working that I didn't even get to play with her anymore for today.
Test Subject
#3953 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:10 AM
I hate Mother's Day. I had a miscarriage four years ago and want more than anything to be a mother...every year I get to see what I'm missing, and you literally cannot escape from it. I can't tell anyone, because people have a knee-jerk reaction to anyone who doesn't like Mother's Day.
Lab Assistant
#3954 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:52 AM
I really don't know why but I have some annoying af effing black squares on my screen and I can't hardly use this site or GlassDoor. Not sure if it was the Windows update or what but it is annoying af.

Sul Sul!!
Theorist
#3955 Old 14th May 2018 at 2:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebulosaaaa
I hate Mother's Day. I had a miscarriage four years ago and want more than anything to be a mother...every year I get to see what I'm missing, and you literally cannot escape from it. I can't tell anyone, because people have a knee-jerk reaction to anyone who doesn't like Mother's Day.

I'm sorry for your loss.

There's no rest for the wicked
Electronic Arts- Can't spell steal without EA. ~ Mike Murphree~
Mad Poster
#3956 Old 23rd May 2018 at 12:12 PM
Would you people please keep your fleas to yourselves? This is the second time in six months I've had to have my apartment treated for the parasites. My cats NEVER go outside and we live on the second floor. Apparently, every time I walk out the door, some yahoo with fleas walks past me.

Please stop.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Alchemist
#3957 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:46 PM
Got bitten by some sort of fly-like mosquito (Midge?Gnat?) 2 days ago and now I have this huge swollen, painful and itchy spot which covers a quarter of my forearm.

Up, M'Lady, pack your things // This place is not your home
#3958 Old 25th May 2018 at 4:58 PM
Sigh. Now the teenager is home from school and because he didn't clean his room or do his dishes or anything, I've told him he has to do them now. We have to have the house cleaned for the landlord by 6pm. He then proceeded to half-ass it all which I wasn't happy with. The cutlary were thrown in the draw, dishes in the cupboards were balanced on top of pans and other bits and bobs so when the cupboard was opened they all fell out (luckily none smashed), and after arguing that I apparently hadn't previously told him to clean his room (not true, I told him two days ago and reminded him yesterday) he then stated that his room is clean. Went to check: dirty underwear on the floor, douvet not in cover, bed not made, half eaten food on the bookshelf, etc. Not clean! I made him clean it, several times until it was to a decent standard (for now I'm politely ignoring all the dirty clothes hidden in his wardrobe because lord help me I'm not doing another load of washing)

Then he complains that he needs a bigger SD card for his camera because he's already filled this one up making YouTube videos. I told him not to use his expensive camera for YouTube videos in case he accidentally breaks it, and even gave him my camcorder I use to use for media/film studies throughout college. It's in good condition and it's not too old (about 5 or so). I said I'd get him the SD card if he was taking photography, but if he was just making silly YouTube videos then I won't. So he's not interested anymore. Besides, we literally got him a laptop a few days ago, why can't he keep his videos on there? Why does he need to keep it all on his camera?

Teenagers

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 159 of 159