Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:49 PM
Can you pre-order yet?? My mom claims that she did yesterday but I think she was lying, lol.
Advertisement
#52 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 8:13 PM
Thought it was march
I was so psyched for ts2 that I went to my neighborhood game store and got it exactly ONE day before its release.
lol.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#53 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cavilez1987
Can you pre-order yet?? My mom claims that she did yesterday but I think she was lying, lol.

I pre-ordered early last week, so yeah, you can pre-order. At least in Sweden you can.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 8:23 PM
Wow, this is releasing a lot sooner than I thought it would. :o
Field Researcher
#55 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 9:19 PM
Amazon.com has it available for pre-order.

Has anyone heard anything about recommended specs yet? I'll be getting a new laptop around the same time and I want to be sure its good enough for this and at least a few expansions!
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#56 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 10:19 PM
No specs because TS3 isn't in the testing phase yet !
Field Researcher
#57 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JujuTS2
No specs because TS3 isn't in the testing phase yet !

Well it should be getting close to alpha/beta testing by now with the release only 5 months away. :D

(Then again... maybe thats why their games are so buggy on release! )
#58 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 6:20 AM
Thought it might be worth mentioning, instead of creating another thread that even though I emailed Games Warehouse in Sydney this week confirming that it would be released in Australia on the 19th Feb, when I went to preorder it today that it has a new release date of the 26th of March, and every other games website has the same except EB which has been known to be incorrect before (they said they released Garden & Mansion Stuff Pack a month earlier, when I went in about it, no one knew what I was even talking about).

At this point, as far as I can tell unless the date has been put back everywhere, it looks like we're not getting it for over a month after everyone else I'm extremely disappointed.
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xHailOfBulletsx
Thought it might be worth mentioning, instead of creating another thread that even though I emailed Games Warehouse in Sydney this week confirming that it would be released in Australia on the 19th Feb, when I went to preorder it today that it has a new release date of the 26th of March, and every other games website has the same except EB which has been known to be incorrect before (they said they released Garden & Mansion Stuff Pack a month earlier, when I went in about it, no one knew what I was even talking about).

At this point, as far as I can tell unless the date has been put back everywhere, it looks like we're not getting it for over a month after everyone else I'm extremely disappointed.

It's feb. EB and Big W have been taking preorders for months.
#60 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 5:28 PM
wow that stinks
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 4:21 AM
I thought they changed the release date to June 2nd...
Because I never heard anything about it being released in February.

"A little consideration -- a little thought for others -- makes all the difference."
- Eeyore

Animal Lover | Family Oriented | Loner | Socially Awkward | Unstable
#62 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by exxotic92
I thought they changed the release date to June 2nd...
Because I never heard anything about it being released in February.

They did. They announced the changed date 17 days before the original Feb. 20th release date. And if you look at the dates, this thread was last posted in back in January, before the delay was announced.
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
They did. They announced the changed date 17 days before the original Feb. 20th release date. And if you look at the dates, this thread was last posted in back in January, before the delay was announced.

Oh.... Well the way the posting dates are set up on my computer are kind of confusing. Thanks for telling me though.

"A little consideration -- a little thought for others -- makes all the difference."
- Eeyore

Animal Lover | Family Oriented | Loner | Socially Awkward | Unstable
Page 3 of 3