Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Opportunity - cop needs to read the police book about concrete galoshes??
Opportunity - cop needs to read the police book about how not to end up wearing concrete galoshes. Something about shoes...

I can NOT find that darned books anywhere. I've looked at every SINGLE bookcase in the library and through the books at the store and clicked on misceleneous buildings thr0oughout town and have not found that option to read the book.

Does anyone know where to get that READ BOOK interaction?

Sorry, my home internet is dead right now so I can't remember the exact phrasing for that job opportunity.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:38 PM
I'm pretty sure the book appears in your sim's inventory, have you checked?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:05 AM
The book does appear in your sims inventory you get it for free :3.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:43 PM
Of course, I loooked EVERYWHERE except the inventory which is where it was.

Since I didn't buy it, I thought I had to find it somewhere.

thanks! :0)
transmogrified
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:02 PM
I think it would make the game more interesting if you had to search the library for the various opportunity books.
Site Helper
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:10 PM
I think that it would make the game more tedious if I had to search the library for the various opportunity books.