Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:15 AM
Default downloaded Lots
I dl lots from here,but i cant seem to find the lot in the game
can anyone help me out?
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:24 AM
In the 'edit hood' option, there is a lot bin to the lower right of the screen. Be advised though, that sometimes it takes a few tries to get lots to show up. And make sure to check all the lot bins..the downloaded lot might have had sims in it (one would hope not, but it's possible). I have one lot that I cannot get into my game and I've tried just about everything. :/

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
In the 'edit hood' option, there is a lot bin to the lower right of the screen. Be advised though, that sometimes it takes a few tries to get lots to show up. And make sure to check all the lot bins..the downloaded lot might have had sims in it (one would hope not, but it's possible). I have one lot that I cannot get into my game and I've tried just about everything. :/

I dont get it,i did what u said,i went to the 'edit town' but theres nothing on the lower right of the screen.I couldnt find a bin