Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 11:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default Missing Cafeteria Worker
For one reason or another I lost the use of the"cafeteria worker" at my dorm. I had previously removed any and most hacks with the execption of: 8 ME_Endtables, the Energizing Painting, and the woohoocinematic hack, which to my understanding, are compatible with University even before installing the EP. This is rather disturbing. . . Also, they are unable to take the final exam even when they go to the college to take it. They show up back on the dorm lot while it still states "they are taking final exam". I all ready downloaded the "No Class or Exam Credit" patch from this site, but the cafeteria worker business issue has me baffled. Anyone else out there with this problem? If so, I'd love to hear what you did to remedy the situation.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 11:10 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place! I was wasn't clear where to put it!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Mar 2005 at 1:05 AM
never heard of this problem, maybe chack out the front page for the UNI thread info; that might have some solution
#4 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 1:22 PM
Where can you download Energizing Painting? I had it first but I deleted it