Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 8:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Throw Party / No Guests Show Up / Relationships Are A+ / What's Wrong?
Literally every sim that I invite to any sort of party are BFF's and there's no reason that at least one shouldn't show. I threw a huge birthday party and included one sim that I had low relationships with and she was the only one that had shown up! That's ridiculous. Does anyone know of any mods that may affect this?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 8:39 PM
if the problem is due to some mod, finding which one would need to be done manually.
move all mods to out of game then run game. afterward restore them in groups at a time.
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 8:56 PM
It could be a mod conflict. But it could also be something mundane like everyone you invited was at work at the time of the party. The game does check that before it'll summon a guest to the lot.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 9:24 PM
I would have more sims throw parties before worrying about that - it happens in my hood at some parties and my sims throw a lot .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
It could be a mod conflict. But it could also be something mundane like everyone you invited was at work at the time of the party. The game does check that before it'll summon a guest to the lot.

Yes, this was literally the problem. Thank you everyone!