Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Two Questions...
1. Has anyone experienced a glitch like this? Every time I play the sims 3, eventually the screen goes completely blank and the comes back being extrememly bright. That lasts for about two seconds and then the blank screen returns and finally, the picture comes back being very dark. I've learned that if you don't save it right away and keep playing, you're eventually get the blue screen of death.

After this first happened, I took my copy back to Best Buy and exchanged it, thinking that my copy was just messed up. But no, this same thing continued to happen with the new version. I'm at a loss.

2. I'm sure someone has said something like this before, but none of my custom content is working! The only mod I got to work is the "no intro" one. And yes, they are all placed neatly in the EA/TheSims3/Mods/Packages file. This is incredibly frustrating. I downloaded the installer mokey and it just seemed to make things worse.

*Epic sigh*

Any help on these matters is HUGELY appreciated.
Advertisement
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:06 PM
1. Be sure your computer has the right System Specs to be able to run the game.

2. What type of custom content isn't working? Like the no intro mod or what?
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:16 PM
My game turns dark randomly sometimes as well,
I just lower my sims 3 game to see my desktop then go back to my game and everythings back to normal
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:04 AM
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...lp:System_Specs Please list your system specs.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.