Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 7:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Body shop problems
Hey guys.
I need some help here.
I haven't used the body shop for some time but i've been playing the sims 2 though.
Now just recently i downloaded a few content from the sims site and when i planned to start the Body Shop it wouldn't work.
I even tried removing stuff i downloaded from other sites but it fails to work.
It'll only work if i remove everything from the download folder....That sux!
Please guys i need your help on this one. :confused:
Advertisement
Faster kill pussycat
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:00 AM Last edited by nova-storm : 24th Mar 2005 at 8:01 AM. Reason: Nother damn typooooooo
What you need to do is take all your downloads out and put them in a file on your desk top. Then add them back a few at a time. Start Body SHop. If it runs then close it and out those good files in a folder called good Downloads. Then repeat. you should narow it down to the one that is the issue. If that does not help. Well Then I am out a ideas! LOL
Good Luck
Nova
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 8:05 AM
Thank you thank you! You rock!! *blows kisses* Gonna try that out
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 3:00 PM
You probably don't have to do that Metallicat. I've had problems starting up Body Shop after I've added a bunch of stuff. Always try to delete the groups.cache file first. It's in your C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\ folder. It recreates itself, so you don't have to start out by putting in your files a few at a time. If that doesn't work, then try what nova-storm recommended. Deleting the groups.cache has always worked fine for me.