Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 9:19 AM
Default "Run Here" Command missing.
I only noticed this, after weeks of playing University. (ZERO hacks, I made sure of it)

It seems that yesterday, when trying to navigate a Sim (adult) around a new house, I was testing the time taken to RUN from the top floor to the street. Unfortunately, when I click on the empty space inside or outside the house, there is only one command: Go here.

At first I thought the "active" score affects such, so I tested other lots with other more active sims. Unfortunately, everyone, of every age group capable of running, even children lost the run command.

Not a fatal bug or glitch, but the run function is very useful to save time, especially in University.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Does downloaded objects carry extra hacks along?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 12:35 PM
empty your downloads folder... and add the files back in selectively to see which one is causing this...
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 2:30 AM
Arugh, I tried to do that, but I just got too many downloads to find the problematic one.

Removal of all downloads: Toddlers & Elders don't run. (correct?)
Putting back all downloads: Weird things happen.
Search for problematic download: Difficult.

After starting the game without downloads, test, and putting back all the downloads, now some Sims (mainly female and 1 male) have the run command. It is like those created after University AND graduated from University have the run command, or perhaps I missed that. (the neighbourhood is densely populated)

I will try to create a new neighborhood and see if the missing run command affects them.