Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 2:39 PM
Default Blank screen instead of movies
hi i feel really stupid asking this, but ive looked through all the help topics and i can't find anything that relates to my particular problem.

For some reason in my game all my cinematics or movies have stopped showing up at particular events like weddings, birthdays ect. instead my screen will go blank for a few seconds and then come back on again.

Im pretty sure its not anything to do with my graphics card or anything like that but if anyone has any suggestions or any idea what the problem might be, i'd really appreciate some advice.

thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 3:14 PM
The problem most likely is with your graphic driver. I had the same problem with my ATI AIW 9800 128mb. I download the updated driver from ATI and all cinematic functions started working properly in the game again. Make sure the screen resolution and refresh rates set in the game options are compatible with your graphic card capabilities. Also check the configuration of your video card in the Windows-Display options. Good luck, Wraith
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 7:35 PM
Thanks very much for your help Wraith i'll see if that helps.