Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 7:30 PM
Default How to have more than 3 babies
I just started the 100 baby challenge, I was watching a youtuber that was trying it and she had her sim have sextuplets, i wanted to know what mod she has, I have nrass if you can have more than three babies with it can you please explain it to me, i know that you can just do it with instanty baby but i want my sim to just give birth to them instead of just spawning them, if you know another mod that allows your sim to give more to more than 3 babies please tell me it I would be really grateful :D

Oh P.S. that youtuber is jessamica92
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2018 at 12:50 AM Last edited by igazor : 22nd May 2018 at 7:01 AM.
NRaas Woohooer allows for quadruplets. The chance of those is really low, but can be adjusted. I don't know of any way to improve the litter size (perhaps not the best term to be using, admittedly) beyond that.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:45 AM
I meant that affectionately, of course. Should have learned my lesson when I used that term on my sister as her twins were due. I don't think she ever completely forgave me for that.