Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 12:57 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Which tutorial?
I have the nudist hack in my game I want to tweak a little by making the signs it adds a bit more discreet using the Wash hand sign as the base. I'm just not sure which tutorial to grab.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 9:34 PM
I think this might be a Where Can I Find kind of thread.

a program (SeeThem2) can enable nudity. I do not remember where I downloaded it.
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 10:12 PM
You would need to make a new object cloned from the nudist sign (so that it has all the proper functionality) and then switch out the mesh with the mesh for the sign you want to use. Then you'll probably need to retexture the new sign because it's not guaranteed that the textures of the original sign will be compatible with the new mesh. Here would be a good place to start: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...Object_Creation You'll have it easier because you won't need to make any new meshes, so you won't need to mess around in something like Milkshape or Blender, but you'll need to learn how to clone and extract and how to make it all work together.

Ultimately, what would be far, far easier would be to make the nudist signs invisible with an invisible recolor...assuming that it's recolorable. (That's what I'd do; I use the same mods.) See here: https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/6760.html Unless of course you want visible signs for some reason. But with invisible ones, you can place them anywhere and then simply make a retexture of any sign that you can put on the lot, if you want some sort of "Warning: Naked People Here!" sign or something.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 12:13 AM
thanks, didn't consider making it invisable
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:18 PM
Invisible or just recolour it to something you prefer. I have started to avoid too many invisible recolours since I can't remember where I put stuff a lot of the time.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc