Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 10:39 AM
The mod does work but its a bit broken, but at least it won't cause your game to crash for me at least on patch 1.69, I've tested. But sometime in the future, they may make a version that would work with 1.69 properly.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 11:59 AM Last edited by igazor : 28th Dec 2016 at 12:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by hf29032003
The mod does work but its a bit broken, but at least it won't cause your game to crash for me at least on patch 1.69, I've tested. But sometime in the future, they may make a version that would work with 1.69 properly.

I'm glad it's working for you, it will for some. But we have years' worth of players coming to us at NRaas with ruined long running games that needed major surgery (pun intended) or cannot be salvaged because of this mod being outdated and we cannot recommend its usage on current patch levels. Its developer unfortunately seems to have dropped out back before 1.57 or so came out.
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 10:34 PM
Mad Poster
#29 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zayet27
https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/h...ed-off-version/

That's not the same mod, it's from a different developer. But it suffered the same fate as that by SimsMX and is not compatible with Patches 1.63 or higher. They are both in "use at your own risk" mode on current patch levels.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 8:59 AM
i have this mod in my game and it works. 1.63
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
That's not the same mod, it's from a different developer. But it suffered the same fate as that by SimsMX and is not compatible with Patches 1.63 or higher. They are both in "use at your own risk" mode on current patch levels.

While I don't use the mod zayet has mentioned or ever tried it, I looked on the creator website, He states that it should work with most patch levels although I don't think it's ever been confirmed if the mod works with later patches. I'd say that one has more of a chance working with other patches than the other version mentioned.
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 10:01 PM
K. Here is an idea for this mod. This mod is amazing. In my game, I have an idea for aliens take over the world. I use this mod to have the human males to give sperm to keep tabs on humans or at least have more genetic variation when all the humans are "captured". Most male humans in this world are not really needed so why not force them to get sterilized. (This is my idea. A speech option which makes male humans are forced to get sertilized)
Theorist
#33 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 2:14 PM
Bah, I would like this too but I'm gonna trust Izagor on this one and just live without it unless theres a 1.67 version

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
The download on this page still works. It hasn't been updated since 1.55, though. And several comments back then said that the mod didn't work with later patches anymore. I did not test it for myself, since I did not want to take the risk. It's a shame, though; I really loved having that mod in my game.
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unicornmagicSims
does it work for you? and what game version do you have if it does??

I hope you realize this post is years old?!
Instructor
#36 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 7:25 AM
And it is a verifiably broken outdated mod from patch 1.55. Just because it seems to be running fine it can be corrupting your game and causing issues you can’t see until to late.
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Dec 2019 at 2:39 AM
Well I Can't even get the mod because it won't even let me sign in to get it which I haven't had to do with any of the other mods so what makes this one so special.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 1:58 AM
The gender reassignment and such works on my end. I've never had any problems with this Mod, and I play on V1.67 .

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Page 2 of 2