Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 529 (Who?), Viewed: 14992 times.
Page 22 of 22
Alchemist
Original Poster
#526 Old Yesterday at 5:14 PM
It has been a do what I have to do and forget everything else kind of day. I woke up feeling like somebody smacked me with a baseball bat all night and my head felt like it was crammed with cotton. I went to bed at 8:45 last night and still have zero energy. I need to get serious and buy a new bed. It is long over due.

This week has been a weird one. Lots of talk about days past, then I was spotted yesterday by somebody in my past that I would have preferred to keep that way. This person and I didn't get along very well, but yet one would have thought we were long, lost buddies. Hopefully this won't turn into a weekly event as I don't need that in my life. It may not be a thing anyway as I'm getting really tired of buying things like bananas and having them turn to mush a couple days later even though the skins are still semi-green. There are only a few people that I know that like mushy bananas and I'm not one of them.

It is going to be a very dull weekend, sleep and more sleep. Even the zoo is quiet today. I was up for almost 2 hours before the dog decided to get out of her bed to come say hi to me. I should wash her blankets since she has moved to her bed next to my chair, but that requires energy that I don't have.
Alchemist
#527 Old Yesterday at 5:40 PM
Well, due to the fact that my room has no connection to the cable, it is another in a long line of disappointing or ruined birthdays.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#528 Old Yesterday at 11:00 PM
My emotions are everywhere today. For some reason I've been really sad and angry at Adam all day for literally no reason at all (he keeps asking "Well what are you thinking about that's upsetting you?" but like, NOTHING, literally I'm mostly just thinking about food and dumb youtube videos, why am I so angry at him?! I honestly feel heartbroken and he hasn't done anything at all). My brother's applying for college though, so I've been feeling really proud. and I've just spent the past 20 minutes or so gazing lovingly into the dogs eyes and getting upset because "He'll never understand just how much I love him!". Poor dog. But aww he's so cute and fluffy and when he looks at me with his little brown eyes I just love him so damn much. I've always wanted a dog, I'm so lucky.He's curled up with me on the sofa right now with his cute fuzzy face looking at me.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#529 Old Today at 8:14 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Today at 8:37 AM.
My father is going to argue with the cable company about the flaky installation service call and attempt to fix the outlet issue.

Also, due to the number of times they keep pushing my father's court date later and later, it looks likely they'll drop the charges in connection to the violation of the speedy trial laws as laid out in the Constitution and at state levels (New Jersey is the 3rd state in the US and one of the 13 original colonies, so we had more time to develop laws for the state by about 230 years)

Either way, my father is going to fight to get a connection to cable in my room.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
Original Poster
#530 Old Today at 11:41 AM
Lights on clap clap Lights off clap clap

The chinchilla cage sits in what used to be a closet in my office. I took the doors off years ago as they kept coming off the track and I couldn't be bothered to have it fixed. In the closet is a piece of ribbon tied to the pull for the light as it is stupidly short. I'm also stupidly short and don't have ape arms, so the ribbon allows me to turn the light off and on.

I had zero plans of getting my butt out of bed at 5:30 AM, but there was mysterious clicking noises and a light show happening in my office without my being there. At some point, the troublesome twosome got a hold of the ribbon and started pulling on it, hence the clicking noise and the light being turned on and shut off.

I rolled out of bed, made my way into my office where I was a greeted by two fuzzy faces looking at me as if to say " Yup! We've been playing with the light. Can we have a treat now?" No treats were given, but I did fill their upper level water bottle. With the ribbon now out of reach and since it is almost chinchilla bed time, I might be able to catch a few more hours of sleep. I'm not counting on it though as the dog didn't feel well last night.
Page 22 of 22