Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 1:58 PM
Default Is Pirates & Nobles available on Origin?
I know it doesn't show up in the store, like the Sims 3 expansions. But will I be able to buy it if I activate a copy of The Sims Medieval on Origin?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 6:54 PM
There seems to be a medieval deluxe edition on Orgin, but i'm not sure if it would for you. But I can't seem to find a separated copy of Pirates and nobles.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
There seems to be a medieval deluxe edition on Orgin, but i'm not sure if it would for you. But I can't seem to find a separated copy of Pirates and nobles.

Yeah I'd need someone who has it to tell me if it shows up as Extra Content. For me the game doesn't show up on Origin at all, I have to buy it from G2A which means I wouldn't be able to get a refund if it turns out that Pirates & Nobles isn't available at all.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 1:01 PM
I bought the deluxe pack a while ago, and for me P&N shows as an expansion in Extra Content, with the option to buy it independently as a gift - for £25, I didn't even pay that much for the whole set! That does suggest that you'd be able to buy it separately if you had TSM registered on Origin, though it's not 100%.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
I bought the deluxe pack a while ago, and for me P&N shows as an expansion in Extra Content, with the option to buy it independently as a gift - for £25, I didn't even pay that much for the whole set! That does suggest that you'd be able to buy it separately if you had TSM registered on Origin, though it's not 100%.

Does the base game have a gift option?