Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 2:58 PM
WCIF a Business lot at University/College mod?
Hello guys!

I'd like to run a bigger diversity of shops like Bakery or Ice cream parlor as well as some start-up businesses for students at University lot.
Is there any hack available to make community lots at college buyable?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 11:10 PM
No. Owned business have to be in a main, shopping or downtown attached hoods. Sorry. Your uni students can still buy and run them, just not from the Uni sub-hood.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 11:46 AM
Thank you, Jo!
Something found which is not modded yet!
In my case it was the Newson siblings who were raised at college (using some mods and hiring some nannies of course) while their older sister and brother could study and now as teens, the younger ones are going to start something on their own. In this case, home business would be best choice indeed. I already found a mod to initialize their servo @ insimenator.org.

Maybe another more educational subhood would be a good choice to follow the business start-up idea.