Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 8:42 AM
Default sim2farm.6x downloads
If anyone has this download . Please tell me where to get them. THANK YOU !
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 8:49 AM
That site has been long gone and he used some of Rebeka's work anyway. Rebeka's animals are at Affinity Sims. Be aware whichever one you use they do create an NPC that must never be removed. The NPC is the sim making the animal move and by removing it you delete the sim.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:40 AM
Try the wayback machine?
As Jo said, you won't find much that is not on Affinity Sims.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 8:02 PM Last edited by MTS2Staff : 8th Aug 2015 at 8:20 PM. Reason: removing email address
Default simsfarm.6x
Quote: Originally posted by heidibohm1998
If anyone has this download . Please tell me where to get them. THANK YOU !
Does anyone have this file please send it to at EMAIL REMOVED BY STAFF
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 8:17 PM
Try the booty.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#6 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 8:21 PM
@heidibohm1998

I edited your post to remove your email address. Please don't post personal information!
If someone has the files they can PM you a link to them.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 8:36 PM
Heidibohm1988, the files are at Affinity sims. The sims2farm site had stolen Rebeccas work, and she is the one who now has them. You can find Affinity Sims with a quick google search.

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Alchemist
#8 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:30 PM
like another poster suggested, might try the Wayback Machine version of the older site/page. the Wayback Machine is a site that lets users access older versions of various web pages. at that site, type in the link; then the site would show the dates/times of when the page was modified.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:57 PM
here's some links to affinity sims pigs Chickens sheep cows/cattle just a warning all of these have custom NPCs included meaning that you can't remove them once installed without corrupting any neighbourhood you have
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 10:18 PM
When I found out that it was stolen I went to Affinity Sims and downloaded the real version. Much better spelling anyway and it rightfully belongs to Rebecca. Plus she has updated since they were stolen from her so hers are better.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 10:47 PM
The OP is obviously not listening. He would rather use stolen content that will probably blow his hood up. Good luck with that OP.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#12 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 1:03 AM
Jo, OP is almost certainly a "she". Heidi is German girls' name, and Bohm is probably her surname. I'd make a guess she was born in 1998 too. I do wish newer members would fill in a bit more of their profiles. When I registered here, I thought I had to give my sex.

But, Heidi, Jo is right -- you really should download what you want from Rebecca at Affinity Sims, rather than trying to get the stolen versions.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 1:25 AM
Andrew I used He as the profile says male. That given when my daughter made her account here it set her to male and she had to change it.

OT, I happen to post this on Bootstrap as I came from the Download section which I often view in Bootstrap for larger pictures. I got up classic and low and behold I can't view my own post.

~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#14 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 10:28 AM
It's set to male by default

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#15 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 11:19 AM
Why can nobody spell Rebecah's name right lol?

And yeah, looks like it is a Bootstrap vs Classic problem that will never be fixed as Classic isn't being updated anymore.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 11:36 AM
Probably because you can spell Rebeca about six different ways!

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#17 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Probably because you can spell Rebeca about six different ways!

Just 6?

Rebecca has 55 variants: Becca, Beck, Becka, Beckah, Becke, Beckee, Becker, Beckey, Becki, Beckie, Becky▼, Beki, Bekka, Bekki, Bekkie, Reba▼, Rebakah, Rebba, Rebbeca, Rebbecca, Rebbecka, Rebbie, Rebeca▼, Rebecah, Rebeccah, Rebeccea, Rebeccka, Rebecha, Rebecka, Rebeckah, Rebeckia, Rebecky, Rebeha, Rebeka, Rebekah▲, Rebekha, Rebekka, Rebekkah, Rebekke, Rebeque, Ree, Reeba, Reveka, Revekah, Revekka, Rheba, Ribecca, Riva, Rivah, Rivalee, Rivekka, Rivi, Rivka, Rivkah and Rivy.
Banned
#18 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 1:15 PM
The OP is obviously not listening. He would rather use stolen content that will probably blow his hood up. Good luck with that OP.

That happened with GTA IV mods. Some were just terrible, and my game was lagging and crashing so bad, that when the computer was moved upstairs, I deleted GTA IV almost immediately.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#19 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 1:33 PM
Charity, I wasn't including variants or shortenings like Bacca, just plain ol Rebeka, but lets make it 10 to be a nice round number.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#20 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Why can nobody spell Rebecah's name right lol?
I should have gone to Affinity Sims to check, but it was late at night, and I was tired. So I just went with what I thought was the commonest spelling in English. Sorry Rebecah!

Andrew I used He as the profile says male. That given when my daughter made her account here it set her to male and she had to change it.
I checked OP's profile too. Only I checked it on Bootstrap, and it didn't give a gender, so I assumed OP hadn't given one. So I took it that Heidi was probably a girl. After reading your post, I checked OP's profile on Classic. And sure enough it says male. That got me to checking a few other profiles, including my own, on both Bootstrap and Classic. And I discovered that a lot of the information you can see on Classic just isn't shown on Bootstrap. In my own case, my Biography, Location, Occupation, Gender and Tumblr address are all shown on Classic but not on Bootstrap. For creators like yourself, Jo, this information is shown on the More tab, but for non-creators, it isn't shown at all -- unless you view the profiles in Classic So I was blaming newer members for not filling in their profiles, when in fact it's just that Bootstrap isn't showing the information they've probably entered. I find it hard to believe that this is intended, so I think I'll take the matter up on Site Issues. It does seem a pity that members have taken the trouble to say something about themselves, but we can only see it if we switch to viewing the forums with an obsolete tool. That members do frequently look up each others' profiles is clear by the fact that my profile has had over 29,000 views since I joined in December 2012. The problem would largely be solved if the More tab was shown for all users, not just creators. I wonder that I haven't spotted this problem before.

From now on, unless and until the problem is fixed, I'll make a mental note to switch to Classic view to see the profiles of non-creators. . . . If only to check whether they'd rather be called "he" or "she".

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#21 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 10:37 PM
Andrew, psst, on Bootstrap where exactly is the gender part of the profile. *someone can't find it ahmm me*

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#22 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 12:16 AM
Jo, on your profile your gender is on the More tab, which is the last tab. But you only have a More tab if you're a creator. So if you look at my profile in Bootstrap, you can't see my Gender at all. Nor my Biography, my Occupation, nor my Tumblr address. Although you can see all these things in Classic. And the same thing applies to all members who haven't uploaded anything. For example if you check Sims2Christain's profile in Bootstrap, you will see almost nothing about him. I have only just now read his profile in Classic, and discovered a lot about him I'd never seen before. I didn't even know he was from New Zealand. It almost makes me wish I'd stuck with Classic and never switched to Bootstrap. If I'd stuck with Classic, I'd have seen his full profile months ago, and never made the mistake of calling him "she".

In my own case, once I get that house uploaded (provided that it's accepted), I suppose I'll join the hallowed ranks of the creators and get a More tab, and everyone will be able to see my full profile again, but that's not really the point. I really want to be able to read everyone's profiles without having to switch to Classic. So I think I'll take it to Site Issues, as I really doubt if it's what Delphy intended.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#23 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 1:49 AM
Ah, so I wasn't just be silly, it really isn't there. How odd.

~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#24 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Just 6?

Rebecca has 55 variants: Becca, Beck, Becka, Beckah, Becke, Beckee, Becker, Beckey, Becki, Beckie, Becky▼, Beki, Bekka, Bekki, Bekkie, Reba▼, Rebakah, Rebba, Rebbeca, Rebbecca, Rebbecka, Rebbie, Rebeca▼, Rebecah, Rebeccah, Rebeccea, Rebeccka, Rebecha, Rebecka, Rebeckah, Rebeckia, Rebecky, Rebeha, Rebeka, Rebekah▲, Rebekha, Rebekka, Rebekkah, Rebekke, Rebeque, Ree, Reeba, Reveka, Revekah, Revekka, Rheba, Ribecca, Riva, Rivah, Rivalee, Rivekka, Rivi, Rivka, Rivkah and Rivy.
from some naming book?
Mad Poster
#25 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 11:06 PM
Charity, A bit off-topic, but what do the triangles pointing up and down after some of the variants of Rebecca mean? There's one pointing up after "Rebekah", which is the other spelling that's familiar to me. I think it's closest to the original Hebrew.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Page 1 of 2