Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 7:59 PM
Default Please Help Me: Mods
Hello. I recently installed this mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=186484. The camera mod by The Vid Kid is one i'm having trouble with. I want in. I would like help uninstalling this because it is inconveniencing me ALOT. This is not hating on the mod or Vid. I respect both but i am having trouble where it really has to go, that's how much it needs to go. If possible please help. Thewnk you.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 8:59 PM
Go to your Cameras folder - delete it - run the game.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 11:13 PM
^^Just to clarify, maxon means the cameras folder in your Documents folder- usually C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Cameras.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 11:50 PM Last edited by maxon : 2nd Oct 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Sorry, the OP has a thread open on this in the Help section (which is where it should be anyway).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc