Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:54 PM
Default Extract Quest Text Files
So I'm making this story about my kingdom and I would really like to use some of the quest log text that pop up on the screen (some of them are hilarious). I was wondering where could I get these files maybe extract them from the game or if there is a site or something where I can get them would be great.

Can someone help me out?

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 3:11 AM
I would assume that text quest, like other game text, is stored in STBL resources, so it can be translated and so on. There are STBL tools available for TS3, which probably work :-) You could head over to the TS3 Modding Discussion section for information about them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
I would assume that text quest, like other game text, is stored in STBL resources, so it can be translated and so on. There are STBL tools available for TS3, which probably work :-) You could head over to the TS3 Modding Discussion section for information about them.

Oh thanx, I'll have a look.

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion