Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 12:21 AM
Default I Need Help
Ok I just can't get the legs and arms right! and tips? please
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 2:06 AM
Whoever clicked the funny I agree it is. I did get the leg right once but the arms were still up I was like "atleast she is going Weee!"

Anyways I think I fixed it gonna test it out... TSRW is hard :/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 2:35 AM
That is pretty funny looking, (P.S. Unfortunately I'm no help, I have no idea how to use TSRW) but this has urged me to find ride-able dragons for in game because that is absolutely awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 3:44 PM
@themysteriouscorn Yeah it is funny and I will be uploading that dragon Once I get the settings right
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 5:14 PM
Ok I am going in my game and see if I got the positions right, fingers crossed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 6:56 PM
Well it looks like she is ready to charge into battle
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 7:12 PM
I wonder if the package is only a pose... and if it is, is it tied with a dragon. I agree that the pose looks great, but the floating position on dragons back is irritating me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 7:22 PM
@mixa97sr its a Mesh a Dragon by rebecah on insimenator.org i used a bike from TSRW and fixed it up
Site Helper
#9 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 8:10 PM
It's an improvement, though. It just needs a bit more adjusting.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 8:15 PM
@Ghost sdoj Thanks atleast it wasn't like that one I Pm'ed ya
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 9:16 PM
I think it needs to be as a Car.... no peddles :/ opinions?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 12:03 AM
I agree that it would probably look more normal in action if it was made as a car, sort of in a similar fashion to this giant ride-able bat I found on MTS!
And if the legs are too far forward in a car for the structure of the dragon, a motorcycle might work.

Though this makes me wonder if alien spaceships can be re-textured(Is that the correct term? 'Re=textured'? I have no idea to be honest. Customarily meshed maybe? I have no idea how to word it...) That might be cool if it's even possible, though that might be more odd than the bicycle since I think alien spaceships spin before disappearing and after re-appearing... I don't know to be honest but I can't wait to see the finished result!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 12:07 AM
@themysteriouscorn I'll see if I can't get the dragon as a car

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested it is nothing.