Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 12:08 AM
Default Combining Packages
I've been trying to figure this out by searching online, but just to be sure:

I have Bloom's Sexy Feet default replacements for Teens, Young/Adult, and Elders for TS3. The files are all separated into individual files by age group and gender. My question, can I combine those .package files into one .package using S3PE and will they still function? Or are the replacements more like default skins and they don't work when combined together?

Thanks for any information!

No other question has ever moved so profoundly the spirit of man; no other idea has so fruitfully stimulated his intellect; yet no other concept stands in greater need of clarification than that of the infinite.
-- David Hilbert

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:09 AM
I believe it should be safe now. Previously it was not recommended because of patch/game version changes, IIRC. I don't have mine merged, but that's mostly do to laziness.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 5:52 PM
Next question, how about combining Bloom's SexyFeet and Cyo's CuteFeet into one package? They do the same thing, but affect different age groups. CuteFeet are for toddlers and children, and are based on Bloom's SexyFeet.

No other question has ever moved so profoundly the spirit of man; no other idea has so fruitfully stimulated his intellect; yet no other concept stands in greater need of clarification than that of the infinite.
-- David Hilbert

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FluffyMao!
Next question, how about combining Bloom's SexyFeet and Cyo's CuteFeet into one package? They do the same thing, but affect different age groups. CuteFeet are for toddlers and children, and are based on Bloom's SexyFeet.

Something like that should be run by the Sims 3 Dashboard, available on the Finest Sims 3 modification websites everywhere...

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006

It can stop most conflicts.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Something like that should be run by the Sims 3 Dashboard, available on the Finest Sims 3 modification websites everywhere...

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=387006

It can stop most conflicts.

So, if the two feet sets don't conflict, then I can combine them into one and they'll still both show up in game?

-- David Hilbert

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 5:17 PM
I wish the person who disagrees would say why. I use the dashboard to help identify conflicts.