Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 3:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Help!!!
Everything was fine until Pepper grew up and then...

I changed her clothes but it didnt help! Then everyone else clothes started doing the same thing!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 3:35 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 26th Oct 2018 at 5:31 PM.
Red flashing sims usually is a sign of something graphical. Possibly shaders. Maybe try turning shaders off?
Could also be you're straining the computer too much.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 4:23 PM
I got that in Bodyshop once. Have you tried deleting the cache files?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 5:15 PM
I know this is elemental, but did you try restarting the computer?

I hope you get it fixed. It seriously stinks not being able to play.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 5:20 PM
You're straining your machine somehow. Maybe you're overloading your graphics card, maybe the computer's overheating. It's almost certainly a hardware problem, but possibly it's one that can be solved by lowering demands - getting rid of high-poly CC, using smaller lots, turning off shaders, etc.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 8:47 PM
Now my game crashes on the load screen!!

PENI:::: My graphics card is crap so that was my next guess. I bought another one but it causes my computer to go nuts!

Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 9:04 PM
Time to present your hardware stats. I'm not a techie, but a lot of people here are and they'll be able to tell you a) if your new card is the Right One for This Game on That System and b) how to get all the parts of your system working together to get the best gaming experience you can out of it. The graphics card, the OS, the RAM - all that stuff has to work together, and sometimes you have to trick new components and old games into cooperating.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 11:02 PM
CPU: AMD A6-5400B APU with Radeon HD graphics
RAM: 16gb
GPU: AMD Atombios
MODEL: Lenovo ThinkCentre m78
the Graphics card in my pc right now is a Radeon X1600 512mb
the new one i just got is a Radeon HD 3650 1gb

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 11:45 PM
Oh Radeon. AMD had a few updates out that broke DirectX 9 games. I was one of them. I had to reinstall direct X 9 and buy a Nvidia. My issue is documented on the sticky help thread about memory standby. What you can try and do is uninstall and reinstall your graphics card, reinstall direct X 9, do not put on any updates called Adrenalin. if I was you I would rush that card back to the shop, grab a refund and buy a nvidea.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~