Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How can I make a hacked baby?
I’m trying to find out how I can make a hacked baby, basically a baby that acts like a toddler. But I can’t age any of my sims down to a baby for it to work. Are there any cheats or mods that I’d have to get for this to work?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:19 PM
The only thing I could think of is going into SimPE and changing the baby's age to toddler. But the game treats babies differently than other ages, since they're technically objects, so I am not sure how well this would work
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:32 PM
^ SimPE is the only way (changing the baby's age to toddler). There's no ingame way, and trying the ingame tricks on older ages to make them act like a baby (or opposite) will make them act like a baby and become unusable and untouchable, so they only cause errors.

Hacked babies don't have face expressions and have very stretched bodies, so they do look rather strange. If you need them for poses or such, there are a few baby poseboxes.