Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 12:26 AM
Default Other types of sims
I'm not sure if this is the right place but you know how the normal sims has 8 needs and plantsims have 3 needs can i change, add/remove needs or can i download a type of sims or what?
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:06 AM
As far as I know, the number and type of motives are hardcoded in the game and can't be changed.

[Thread moved to Modding Discussion]

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 6:43 AM
Monique made one with power, social, fun and environment.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 6:33 PM
Power, social, fun, and environment? That sounds like a Servo, but I may be mistaken. If you are thinking of a Servo, then EA (not Monique) actually made it.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 8:29 AM
oh i see. So it's actually inside the sims game so you can't remove, add or change thosesof things.