Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2012 at 9:27 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 27th Aug 2013 at 3:43 AM. Reason: Removed Files
* 17 New & Old Facial Cas Sliders * Testers Wanted * * Updates * * Fixed Upper Lip Slider *
I made these cas sliders a very long time ago ... but it had some bugs .. and modthesims rejected it ..
so i fixed the bugs and remade the sliders .. but i was lazy to upload them again
So please .. i want some testers to test these sliders in their games please ..

These sliders was made with The sims 3 Base .. [ No patches ... No expansion packs or stuff packs installed ] + Tested With The Sims 3 Seasons Patch v1.42 , Works Fine
so i want some people who have patches and expansion packs . or not .. to test them in their games ... if you don't mind .. please

The sliders and locations:

1. Brows Thickness ... [ Eyes--> Brow ]
2. Eyebrow outer corner Height [ Eyes--> Brow ]
3. Eye Length [ Eyes ]
4. Eye Stretch [ Eyes ]
5. Eye Width [ Eyes ]
6. Jaw line width [ Head and Ears --> Jaw ]
7. Lower Jaw Height [ Head and Ears--> Jaw ]
8. Chin Width [ Head and Ears--> Chin ]
9. Neck Height [ Head and Ears ]
10. Shoulder Height [ Mouth ]
11. Upper Lip Height [ Mouth--> Upper Lip ]
12. Lower Lip Height [ Mouth--> Lower Lip ]
13. Middle Upper Lip Width [ Mouth--> Upper Lip ]
14. Upper Lip Corners Width [ Mouth--> Upper Lip ]
15. Nose Tip Height [ Nose--> Nosetip ]
16. Lower Nose Height [ Nose ]
17. Eyebrows Distance [ Eyes --> Brow ]

*Updates* V 1.1

1. i fixed the locations of the sliders .. Example [ From Head and ears ] To [ Eyes ]
2. i fixed the eyebrow thickness slider .. from scaling only the eyebrow edge .. to scaling the whole eyebrow ...
3. i made 2 new sliders .. uppear and lower lip height ..
4. I fixed some mistakes with the names of the sliders ..

*Updates* V 1.2

1. Fixed Sliders Location : Example ( Nose Tip Height ) From [ Nose ] To [ Nose Tip ]
2. New Sliders !

* Updates V 1.3 *

New * Eyebrows Distance Slider *

Fixed Upper Lip Height Spelling From " Uppear Lip Height " To " Upper Lip Height "

* Update v 1.4 *

Remade " Upper Lip Height Slider "

-Correct spelling

- Fixed issue where it didn't work in some games

Thanks To (__ CmarNYC ___) The Sliders Are Now In The Right Location !
<3

Thanks All Who Supported Me Before .. & Who is going to support me Now :lovestruc
love you All !

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 23rd May 2012 at 10:22 PM
To place the sliders in CAS subpanels (nose tip, etc.);

Open the package in s3pe,
Select the FBLN (Type 0xB52F5055) and click Grid,
Look in the data grid for the "Sort" value, and change it using the following values,
Click Commit and save.

Head and Ears:
Global = 0x00000001
Cheek = 0x00000010
Chin = 0x00000020
Ear = 0x00000040
Jaw = 0x00000400

Mouth:
Global = 0x00000002
Lower Lip = 0x00000800
Upper Lip = 0x00008000

Nose:
Global = 0x00000002
Bridge = 0x00000004
Nostrils = 0x00001000
Nose Tip = 0x00004000

Eyes:
Global = 0x00000002
Brows = 0x00000008
Eyelid = 0x00000080
Eye Shape = 0x00000100

Eyelashes:
Length = 0x00000002
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2012 at 1:30 AM Last edited by bella3lek4 : 24th May 2012 at 1:55 AM.
I'll Do Then When I Have some free time <3
:**

OMG !

I Tested The brow thickness slider The way You told me
& it's in the brow Section !

OMG I LOVE YOU !! <3

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 24th May 2012 at 6:08 PM
LOL, you're welcome. As soon as I have time, I'll test out the new and improved sliders.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2012 at 10:08 AM
I'll have to take a look at these. I think I have a few of your older versions in my game already. Having them in the correct areas would be great!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 11:47 AM
Oh thank you Ahmad! You're sliders seem to be in HIGH demand in the Sims 3 community! Looking forward to updates!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:04 AM
Hello Simmers ... I Need Help !

Ive seen that Lots of simmers need the Eyebrows Distance Slider .. So i decided To make one ...

I created everything as i always Do .. But , The Slider Wont Show up in my game , I dont know why ..

i tried to generate another one again using the CASSliderTemplate , But it just wont show up ..
Help please

& here is the file . in case that will help you detect the problem , thanks <3
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Eyebrows Distance Slider That Is Not Showing Up in Game.rar (1.0 KB, 4138 downloads) - View custom content

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#8 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 2:21 PM
Shows up fine for me. Are you looking in the Eyes / Global section?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 5:24 AM
Yes , I Looked Everywhere ... Eyes / Global . Brows / Head & Ears .

It's just not there ... i dont know whats wrong ..

By the way . I wanted to test it .. Does it work fine .. or is there so much bugs about it ?
Thanks <3

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#10 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 1:18 PM
Do you possibly have another slider with the same Instance ID that's conflicting with it? That's the only reason I can think of that it wouldn't show up. Try making the template again with a different name, or just change the Instance ID of the FBLN with s3pe.

The slider works but the effect is way too much. Even a small adjustment has a slight but noticeable distorting effect on the mesh around the inner eye corners and between the brows. I'm afraid this may be true of any eyebrow width slider. If you add a GEOM component you might be able to fix that.
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:17 PM Last edited by bella3lek4 : 18th Jun 2012 at 4:29 PM.
Omg, The Slider Effect Looks So horribly funny , It Made Me Laugh Hard , Hahahaha

Well , I have to change the effect amount . Thanks For The Screen Shots <3

About The Instance ID , I will try to change it & see what comes up

Thanks Alot <3

Edit :

I can't Find The Instance ID , In the FBLN Thing ...

What is it named ? Thanks

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#12 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 9:44 PM
You're welcome! IMO you need to make the effect 10% or less of what it is now.

It's the Instance number of the FBLN itself you need to change - in s3pe, just double-click the FBLN and change the number for Instance.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 5:46 AM
I Changed The InstanceID & It Showed Up in the Game !

Thanks Alot , You Are A Genius <3

Now I have to change the location & edit the Effect Range (Y)

Scholar
#14 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 2:34 AM
Hey bella, I Just download your new sliders and they work out great, way better than your previous ones! But I'm also suffering the same fate as Cmar, some sliders are very sensitive. that about it so far.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 5:35 AM
Thanks For The Review ,

As Far As I know that The only Slider That Is Sensitive Is The Eyebrows Distance Slider , Because It's Not ready yet I'm Still working on it

Can You Tell Me Which Sliders Are Very sensitive ?

Thanks

Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 4:15 AM
I wanted to stop by and give you a quick word of encouragement. I used the updated sliders in my game yesterday for one sim, and I really liked what you've changed and added. I shall use them more and give you any reports I may have.

The only thing I see off the bat is the name for the "Upper Lip Height", which you spelled "Uppear". I fixed it for myself, but I figured I should let you know so you can fix it for presentation's sake. :}

Keep up the good work! I look forward to more.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 5:23 AM Last edited by bella3lek4 : 21st Jun 2012 at 2:28 PM.
Thanks For The Review

I Will Fix The Name Of That Slider ,

& Thanks for the encouragement .

Hope You find them helpful ^^

* EDIT *

How Can i change the Slider name using S3PE ? ...

I changed it in , FBLN & Key Tags .. But It didn't change ..

Do i have to rename it in all STBL Tags ? ...

Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bella3lek4

How Can i change the Slider name using S3PE ? ...

I changed it in , FBLN & Key Tags .. But It didn't change ..

Do i have to rename it in all STBL Tags ? ...

I went through and renamed all of the STBL tags...it took a couple of minutes but after all the copy-pasting, and changing other resources that were named, it worked fine. If you need me to be more specific, just let me know. I could also dig out the file for you, if you for some reason cannot get your's to change. I'm happy to help.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 5:37 AM
Thanks for helping , Ill Just Rename All Of The STBL Tags It wont take much time

Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 2:00 PM
Default *updates*
* Update V 1.3 *

New * Eyebrows Distance Slider *

Fixed Upper Lip Height Spelling From " Uppear Lip Height " To " Upper Lip Height "

Thanks For Supporters & For People Who Helped Me Through This :D
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Eyebrows Distance.rar (1.1 KB, 3558 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Upper Lip Height.rar (1.0 KB, 3244 downloads) - View custom content

Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 11:32 PM
Hey, thank you sooo much for creating these <3
Also, have you thought about creating a slider for distance between the eye and the eyebrow? I know, there's already one in game, but the minimum is not 'enough'.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 12:44 PM
You are welcome .

I am sure that there is already a mod to increase all the sliders limit ... i can't seem to find it , just search for it , it's there

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 9:10 PM
Thank you so much for all the new updates! Your sliders have been indispensable to me so far. Going to test them out in my game as soon as I can.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 9:48 PM
Thanks going to restart my game and put the new ones in. I love that upper and lower lip height and the other sliders.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 10:33 PM
Omg These are so awesome! You are a genius!!

~Kosmo can't live without the Khaos~
Locked thread
Page 1 of 4