Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
No, A&N is Chris's own self-made EP. You would know if you downloaded it. The UC is simply all EP's and SP's that EA made, so your last EP is AL and last SP/EP is M&G. I think maybe your game engine is not M&G like those of us on disks but rather Fun With Pet's. (not sure on that last part though never having used the UC) But the UC is the same as having all the disks.

Sorry, I am still learning the jargon )). Yes, you are right. I wasn't sure if A&N was a stuff pack or something!

“I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.”
--Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 5:42 PM Last edited by gazania : 9th Aug 2018 at 6:50 PM.
OK, Chris Hatch. Time for me to give in and see if your mod works.

I'm participating in a challenge where you rezone a building, but can't move walls, change arches to doors, or remove plants. Since I love torturing myself, I chose to do a hotel And yup ... Freezy is in full swing. She seems attached to my garden, even though I have the Perfect Plants mod in there. Perfect Plants? She spits on my perfect plants mod! They don't NEED watering, you nincompoop! And she seems to love those plants so much that she stands in the middle of them. Needless to say that once I complete the challenge, I'll get down to making the hotel Freezy-resistant. Plastic plants and non-shedding trees ONLY.

In the meantime, let's see if your mod gets her out of my marigolds. You are more patient with her than I am.

(I am not fond of adding extra mods, by the way, because sometimes they alter other behaviors that you might not be aware of.)

This mod is safe to remove, though, correct, just in case it causes any problems with my other mods? I should back up my game to be sure.

EDIT ... you are an awesome modder, but this mod is apparently no match for the Freezy in my game.

Good news ... she waited almost 24 hours to freeze up this time. Previously, she did it in eight.

Bad news ... she froze right by the dishwasher ... just as I was about to proclaim that she passed the initial 24-hour test. Excuse the bad picture ... I used the in-game camera.

I'm guessing that Farvoyager already accepted this, but I guess I need to accept that sometimes, some situations are just not Freezy-proofed.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
OK, Chris Hatch. Time for me to give in and see if your mod works.

I'm participating in a challenge where you rezone a building, but can't move walls, change arches to doors, or remove plants. Since I love torturing myself, I chose to do a hotel And yup ... Freezy is in full swing. She seems attached to my garden, even though I have the Perfect Plants mod in there. Perfect Plants? She spits on my perfect plants mod! They don't NEED watering, you nincompoop! And she seems to love those plants so much that she stands in the middle of them. Needless to say that once I complete the challenge, I'll get down to making the hotel Freezy-resistant. Plastic plants and non-shedding trees ONLY.

In the meantime, let's see if your mod gets her out of my marigolds. You are more patient with her than I am.

(I am not fond of adding extra mods, by the way, because sometimes they alter other behaviors that you might not be aware of.)

This mod is safe to remove, though, correct, just in case it causes any problems with my other mods? I should back up my game to be sure.

EDIT ... you are an awesome modder, but this mod is apparently no match for the Freezy in my game.

Good news ... she waited almost 24 hours to freeze up this time. Previously, she did it in eight.

Bad news ... she froze right by the dishwasher ... just as I was about to proclaim that she passed the initial 24-hour test. Excuse the bad picture ... I used the in-game camera.

I'm guessing that Farvoyager already accepted this, but I guess I need to accept that sometimes, some situations are just not Freezy-proofed.

Sorry for delayed reply, my comp crashed last July and it has taken me this long to fix everything to where I could play with my sims again! I am now having to relearn everything all over again!

“I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.”
--Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Page 4 of 4