Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 4:26 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 21st Oct 2018 at 10:29 PM.
Default How could I get the Squinge's lecture anytime mod to work?
First of all I apologize if i'm asking too many questions. It's just one problem after another. The mod used to work when I put it in the download folder and run the game but now the option won't show up anytime. I'm not sure if it's a mod conflict that keeps it from working but it used to work even if I had a lot of mods installed. The mod in question could be found here http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?topic=93094.0. I need it to work for the story that i'm trying to work on.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 6:58 PM
Do you have inteen? Because they're not compatible and that could be your issue.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 7:07 PM
Thank you but the option still wouldn't show up even after I had taken that out. There's probably a different mod that conflicts with it but I don't know what it is.
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 7:39 PM
Your only option would probably be to do a 50/50 then.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
Your only option would probably be to do a 50/50 then.

Before you do that method, have you tried the HCDU?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 10:29 PM
I had made a throwaway neighborhood that I had created so I wouldn't unintendedly mess up my hood that I'm working on building up from scratch from an empty wasteland to a sprawling suburban city with a good population. I made a father and a daughter to test it out on. It turns that the Harry Potter spell replacement mod that you could find on this site conflicted with the lecture mod and it gave me a weird option to buy a witch be gone potion from the child then he proceeded to lecture the child instead. Weird but at least I had gotten that fixed now. I only really need it for my Harry Potter themed neighborhood which I hardly ever go on anyways. The same thing happens with the Inteen mod installed as well.