Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 9:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I lost my sims 2
I lost all my packs and discs of the sims 2, since my mom thought i didn't liked it anymore (she sold it to someone i don't know). But i really want to play the sims 2 again.

I know that origin will give the sims 2 if you have contact with them and show a copy of the sims 2, but i don't have it anymore..

Also, i can't buy a new one, since my laptop has no disc drive, so i don't know.

Does it work if someone gives their origin, who has the sims 2, and that when i download it and log out, the game works? I'm really new at origin and i hope i can get any answers!

Thank you for reading!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 9:48 AM Last edited by FranH : 23rd Oct 2018 at 9:59 AM.
Sorry about your mom doing that to you.

First, you cannot get the UC from EA anymore-they stopped distributing it quite some time ago.

Second, you have to buy the original game the ordinary way, and nobody I know of here or anywhere else can give you their origin copies. The game will not work if they do. It is registered to them alone.

Third, to even discuss this is breaking all the forum rules.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 10:30 AM
I'm really sorry your mum sold your game and that you have no disk drive. The best you can do is save up for a laptop with a disk drive and look to eBay for a used copy.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: joandsarah77 Reason: Can't help