Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frabbit
So I've started this challenge, so far, so good. I have a quest regarding throwing the witch inducing potion?

Scenario I am thinking of, one of my original three have fallen in love (silly me gave her the hopeless romantic) would it be possible to throw the potion and marry him into the family following his change into a wizard/warlock?

Of course! The more witches the merrier!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 5:39 PM
I really like this challange and i want to do it really badly but i have a quitson , what about the other supernatural babys the witches will have when they try for a witch baby ? Shoude we abandon them , raise them as "Guards" for the coven or just send them to bording school or with ther fathers ? and what about gen 3 and the others ? do they really need to marry witches or can they marri other supernaturals ? and can the "lovers" be anyone ? human or supernatural ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loveyraspberry
I really like this challange and i want to do it really badly but i have a quitson , what about the other supernatural babys the witches will have when they try for a witch baby ? Shoude we abandon them , raise them as "Guards" for the coven or just send them to bording school or with ther fathers ? and what about gen 3 and the others ? do they really need to marry witches or can they marri other supernaturals ? and can the "lovers" be anyone ? human or supernatural ?

As for the other non-witch kids the choice is up to the player. Generation 2 is when you can first get married and if you want to get married (then or afterward) it has to be another witch. Lovers can be any supernatural or human but their relationship with said sim can not be anything more then boyfriend/girlfriend.
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 9:59 PM
[QUOTE=forgetfulsinner]OK here is the run down of my Coven thus far!
Sofia Bellamy
* Not allowed to leave the house due to her 'condition'.
* Doesn't realize that it is odd to others that she at one point had started to decompose.
* Her lifetime wish is to be a culinary librarian.

When I read about Sofia it took me a while to notice the skeleton hands and understand what you meant by, "her condition." lol
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 6:58 AM
Oooh this is an interesting challenge, I might as well try it, I do love witches!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:00 AM
Default Introductions
So...I just created my 3 sims, they're the Witch sisters
I gave them each roles when they start to have children!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#32 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:08 PM
I know this is a very old thread but I just wanted to share that I tried this challenge. Meet my little starting coven. It consists of twins and friend of the family. I have the guy as a bit of a rebel and with his sister looking kinda like Bayonetta I'm attempting to play on that.

I must admit though that I cheated a little to fix their bathing outfits. I have some bad CC that for some reason registers as naked which means it gets chosen for the naked outfit. But other than that I'm following the rules.
Screenshots
Page 2 of 2