Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 1:28 AM
Default Butler's Age
I want one of my Sims to marry the butler. Should she marry him, what age will the butler be when he comes into the active household? Are there certain traits that are guaranteed to pop up?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 2:37 AM
If he's a randomly generated butler chances are that he's an adult, unless you play in a world where the creator has placed a custom butler who is a young adult.
He's likely to be neat and brave and have 10 points in cooking and handiness, I think. But I'm not too sure about this as I haven't had a butler for ages.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 3:19 PM
He ended up being a day away from turning into an elder... So I went ahead and just aged him back to young adulthood. Thank you for your help! He was brave and a perfectionist and a few others I can't quite remember.
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SebasChan
He ended up being a day away from turning into an elder... So I went ahead and just aged him back to young adulthood. Thank you for your help! He was brave and a perfectionist and a few others I can't quite remember.

...like, "one hell of a butler", right? (winks)