Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meia_Power
I just realised this... OMG outro tuga!

Ahahaha yep that's right :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:56 AM
I'm not getting The Sims 4, but seeing Japanese on that list makes me very, very happy.

On the other hand....SWINGE!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BubblesO
Can't a company translate a game to Hebrew? Why here is no big company who translates it's game to Hebrew? I mean, I don't mind the game being in English, but it will still be a very useful and helpful feature to play the game in my original language.

The amount of Hebrew speakers compared to English speakers is very small. Whilst I want as many people to be able to play the game as possible, it's understandable EA doesn't cater for languages that aren't widely spoken; ie Lithuanian and Hebrew.

I don't understand why they haven't translated it to Romanian yet though. :S
Inventor
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:08 PM
Hey, I want a swiss german version. That would be quite original
dodgy builder
#30 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:21 AM
They have both danish, norwegian and swedish. If they didn't have norwegian I wouldn't buy it in swedish that's for sure, I rather take english please I have heard some countries pay for the translations themselves.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
They have both danish, norwegian and swedish. If they didn't have norwegian I wouldn't buy it in swedish that's for sure, I rather take english please I have heard some countries pay for the translations themselves.

Oh... that may explain why aren't we getting a PT-PT translation...

Crocs with socks
Page 2 of 2