Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:08 AM
Default Quest help? End the War:Gut The Guild task stuck
I'm trying to end the war with pirate allegiance. When I try to have my queen "Plan our Attack" with Darktide, it will change to "Practice strategy with...." in the task bar and the quest task won't complete. I've tried to abandon and reload the quest, I've tried saving just before the task and reloading the save, nothing works. I can't really do anything else with this kingdom until I finish that quest or else I finish the ambition early and I don't want to to that. Can someone help please?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 11:39 AM
It's been a while since I've played that quest, but those kind of problems are often because the action hasn't gone on long enough. It's a wartable interaction, right? Try getting them to the table and then dragging the timer so they'll keep playing until you cancel, let them play for a few hours and see if that triggers the quest objective.

~~like a dirty dog